Eastern Regional Junior Limousin Show – June 1-3
In conjunction with the Southeast Summer Classic
Location: Tennessee Livestock Center, Middle Tennessee State University, 1720 Greenland Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37132
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Friday, June 1
11 a.m.—Cattle must be in place
11 a.m.—Check-in with junior activities to follow
6 p.m.—Dinner (fairgrounds)
Saturday, June 2
9 a.m.—Eastern Regional Junior Limousin Show
Sunday, June 3
9 a.m.—Southeast Summer Classic Medal of Excellence (MOE) Level I Show
- The Eastern Regional Junior Limousin Show will follow all the rules of the 2018 National Junior Limousin Show and Congress (NJLSC).
- Exhibitors must be members of the North American Limousin Junior Association (NALJA), own their cattle and have the cattle in their names by May 15.
- Entry fees for the junior show are $25 per head, payable to the North American Limousin Foundation (NALF).
- All entries must be postmarked by May 15.
- Late entries will ONLY BE ACCEPTED ONLINE at $50 per head. Late entry at check-in using paper forms will be allowed.
- Juniors may double-enter in the junior and open shows using the regional show entry form. Entry fees for the open show are $25 per head.
- There will be a $20 per head bedding fee.
- No refunds.
SENT ENTRIES TO:
NALF, Attn: Activities Director
6 Inverness Court East, Ste. 260
Englewood, CO 80112-5595.
A block of rooms is not available but there are many hotels in the area that are reasonably priced. If you have questions regarding hotels contact Brian Wyatt.
For additional information contact: Brian Wyatt, 423/240-5533; email@example.com or Colby Hamm, (931) 628-3212; firstname.lastname@example.org