Western Regional Junior Show – June 14-16
Location: Klamath Co Fairground & Event Center, 3531 S 6th Street, Klamath Falls, Oregon 97603
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Thursday, June 14
4 p.m.—Cattle must be in place for check-in
6 p.m.—Dinner at Country Inn Limousin
Friday, June 15
9 a.m.—Junior events
1 p.m.—Western Regional Junior Limousin Show
6:30 p.m.—WLE banquet
Sunday, June 3
10 a.m.—WLE Medal of Excellence (MOE) show
- The Western Regional Junior Limousin Show will follow all the rules of the 2018 National Junior Limousin Show and Congress (NJLSC).
- Exhibitors must be members of the North American Limousin Junior Association (NALJA), own their cattle and have the cattle in their names by May 15.
- Entry fees for the junior show are $25 per head, payable to the North American Limousin Foundation (NALF).
- All entries must be postmarked by May 15. Late entries will ONLY BE ACCEPTED ONLINE at $50 per head. Late entry at check-in using paper forms will be allowed.
- Juniors may double-enter in the junior and open shows using the regional show entry form.
- Entry fees for the open show are $25 per head.
- No refunds.
SENT ENTRIES TO:
NALF, Attn: Activities Director
6 Inverness Court East, Ste. 260
Englewood, CO 80112-5595.
Days Inn, 541/882-8864, ask for Brenda.
Rate is $90-95 depending on room type. Reserve by May 20. Ask for the “Western Limousin Expo” block.
Cimarron Inn, 541/882-4601.
Rate is $89.99 depending on room type. Reserve by June 6. Ask for “Western Limousin Expo” block.
For additional information contact: Dave Berry, 360/769-0639; firstname.lastname@example.org