2018 NJLSC Rule Changes & Lodging Information
“Christmas in July – July 14-20, 2018”
2018 NJLSC Rule Changes
- The NALJA Board voted to implement a late entry fee for juniors who forget to enter in satellite events before the deadline of June 1. You’ll be able to late enter in to the photo contest, showmanship, magazine ad contest, and public speaking at the NJLSC check-in for $100 per junior.
- You will not be able to late enter in to the judging contest, if you do not sign up for the judging contest by June 1 you’ll have the opportunity to judge in the Adult division.
- Once check-in is complete you will not be able to enter in to the events.
- It is recommended you sign up for all satellite events by the June 1 deadline for $10. The $10 fee is per participant not per event.
- Judges will be selecting the Top 5 females in both the Owned Lim-Flex Female Show and the Owned Limousin Female Show. Judges will be selecting a Top 3 in divisions during the Owned Shows with the third place female serving as an alternate. The third place female will be pulled into the championship lineup only if both the first and second place females in the division have been selected for the Top 5.
- Due to the popularity of the Top 5 Owned Female selection, the NALJA Board voted to select a Top 3 in the Bred-and-Owned Female show.
- Junior and open cattle will stall separately unless a reason to stall otherwise is submitted in writing and approved. Request must be sent in with entry form by late entry deadline.
NJLSC Hotel Reservations
The Renaissance Denver Stapleton will serve as the host hotel for the 2018 National Junior Limousin Show & Congress.
Room rate is $134 per night. This rate does include parking.
Contact the hotel at 303-399-7500. Mention the National Junior Limousin Show when reserving your room to receive the block rate.