Heartland Regional Limousin Show – May 25-26
Location: Westair Fairgrounds, 22984 Highway 6, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Thursday, May 24
Cattle can arrive in tie-outs
NO cattle allowed in barns
Friday, May 25
11 a.m.—Cattle must be in place
11 a.m.—Check- in
2 p.m.—Junior activities
6 p.m.—Dinner sponsored by Iowa Limousin Association
Saturday, May 26
9 a.m.—Heartland Regional Junior Show
Judge: Greg Harder, Excelsior, MN
- The Heartland Regional Junior Limousin Show will follow all the rules of the 2018 National Junior Limousin Show and Congress (NJLSC).
- Exhibitors must be members of the North American Limousin Junior Association (NALJA), own their cattle and have the cattle in their names by May 15.
- Exhibitors must be paid members of the Heartland Limousin Association.
- Entry fees for the junior show are $25 per head, payable to the North American Limousin Foundation (NALF).
- All entries must be postmarked by May 15.
- Late entries will ONLY BE ACCEPTED ONLINE at $50 per head. Late entry at check-in using paper forms will be allowed.
- There will be a $10 per head bedding fee.
- No refunds.
SENT ENTRIES TO:
NALF, Attn: Activities Director
6 Inverness Court East, Ste. 260
Englewood, CO 80112-5595.
There is a block of rooms at the American Inn, Council Bluffs, IA. 615/896-2420 ask for Josh or Kathryn. Rate $67.
Make reservations under Heartland Regional Limousin.
For additional information contact:
Dean Summerbell, 612/963-3799 or email@example.com